Saturday 23 March 2013

We Are Protectors Of Our Planet

In my opinion, if human beings could only shift their perspective from one of dominance over nature and the animal kingdom, and sense of Earth being 'theirs', to one more focused on 'protection', then we would see a lot of changes.

Isn't it strange how we are the only race on earth capable of pretty much protecting everything else on the planet, including the planet itself? Without getting all spiritual, I believe that is the real reason we are all here. I believe once upon a time, many many years ago, we all knew this, then for whatever reason ('outside' interference being a strong possibility) we all forgot, until we've got to where we are today, where people believe we are actually a cancer of the planet.

Yeah, it might sound all hippyfied, but at the end of the day, its true. We are the only species on Earth capable of literally protecting everything on it. Materialistic people will probably balk at this whole premise, and I feel sorry for them as they have become so detached from their 'true' selves that they think the latest I-Pad is more important than protecting 'dumb' animals and trees.

Thankfully, as I look around, I can see the changes towards this 'protective' worldview happening all around. The process starts with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment